He was just what the team needed!
Enterprise Executive Communications
Chris Dyer: Keynote Speaker Transforming Work Cultures
In this rapidly evolving AI-driven work environment, the pillars of leadership, culture, resilience, and performance are being redefined. Pondering the future of leadership amidst technological progress, the significance of employee experiences, and the impact of generational changes in the workforce, Chris Dyer, a distinguished keynote speaker and strategist, offers enlightening insights.
Unveiling strategies to build thriving, cohesive workplace cultures.
Explore dynamic approaches to nurture and sustain a powerful company culture.
Keynote Topics & Outcomes
- Identifying key factors that impact workplace dynamics
- Strategies for efficient time and resource management
- Creating effective plans for employee engagement and success
- Practical tips for positive culture transformation
- Insights into the latest AI trends and their impact on the future of work.
- Understanding the ethical dilemmas posed by AI technologies like ChatGPT and strategies for navigating them.
- How to train and upskill leaders and employees to leverage AI effectively, avoid costly mistakes, and stay relevant in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Shifting the paradigm on how we build culture in an AI-driven world using Chris’ successful 7 Pillar Strategy.
- Identifying when tough conversations need to happen.
- Identifying cognitive biases that impact how information is perceived.
- Knowing how and when to end a conversation.
- Identifying personality types and leveraging the best strategy.
- Developing a familial remote culture where employees feel emotionally connected and invested, despite the distance.
- Supporting team chemistry and capitalizing on “water cooler magic” from afar.
- Discovering the most essential communication and productivity tools for remote teams”.
- How to Be Better Leaders
- Another %@*#ing Meeting!?
- Delegation Hacks- The Lost Art of Leadership & Happy Employees
- Hybrid Workplace Success
- Why Failure Doesn’t Suck (expanded from my TED Talk)
- Listening is Leading
- What Your Employees Really Want, But Won’t Tell You
- Retaining and Developing Future Leaders: The Key to Thriving in Tomorrow’s Marketplace
- Burnout Culture in the Modern Workplace: A Leader’s Roadmap to Reversal and Resilience
Would gladly welcome Chris
again to another event!
The team found his thoughts and ideas interesting, entertaining (cockroach meetings are a fascinating concept!) and of practical value. His talk had lasting impact by encouraging a more productivity-oriented approach to the meeting cadence in our team.
A quote we still use at each staff meeting is “how are you showing up today?
D. Hugo Malan,
Ph.D. SVP & President
Together, We'll Shape Your Company's Future Culture